Learning the fundamentals of sound financial management is as important to your children as learning their ABCs. A savings account with investment components opened by parents in trust for their children from new-born until they are 5 years old, the UMB ABC Account is a versatile financial vehicle that parents can use to financially prepare for key milestones in their children’s lives. Whether it is saving for school fees or seed money to help them branch out on their own when they become of age, it is never too early to begin saving.
Saving account held in trust by parents for children from new-born until 5 years.
Top Features And Benefits
- Regular lodgment can be set up from parents account into ABC Account.
- Regular e-statements as well as 24/7 Internet banking access and SMS alerts.
- Children are entitled to branded gifts like exercise books and pencils once the account is opened.
- A special UMB branded gift item will be awarded once the account reaches GHS500.
- Free standing order or bank drafts to pay school fees.
- Free 25 leaflet saving withdrawal book.
- Free E-Suite.
- Completion of ABC Account Opening form and KYC form.
- Completion of Mandate card.
- Two passport size photographs per trustee (If more than one) and beneficiary.
- Proof of Address (Utility bill / direction to prospects home / call report)/ ALCO exception.
- Form of Identification for the parent/guardian/ trustee (Valid national ID such as Passport/ Drivers License, Voters ID/ National ID).
- Form of Identification for the Child (Birth Certificate/ Passport/ NHIS/ Child Birth Record).
Start saving for your child’s future today!
Click here to sign up for an ABC Account today.