As children transition into adulthood, UMB is there to provide both parents and children the necessary products and services to ensure a successful transition. An account opened by parents in trust for children aged 17 to 19 years, the UMB Young Adult Account allows parents to financially prepare themselves and their wards for the next chapter in the child’s life.
Saving account held in trust by parents for children aged 17 to 19 years.
Top Features and Benefits
- Regular lodgement can be set up from parents account into Young Adult Account.
- Free 25 leaflet Savings withdrawal book.
- Regular e-statements as well as 24/7 Internet banking access and SMS alerts and also exciting educational correspondence for children with emails.
- Young adults are entitled to branded gifts like exercise books and pencils once the account is opened.
- Free standing orders or bank drafts to pay school fees.
- Free E-Suite.
- Child participation in the UMB Studicare Project;
- UMB Mentorship Sessions
- Completion of Young Adult Account Opening form and KYC form.
- Completion of Mandate card.
- Two passport size photographs each per trustee (if more than one) and beneficiary.
- Proof of Address (Utility bill / direction to prospects home / call report).
- Form of Identification for the parent/guardian/ trustee (Valid national ID such as Passport/ Drivers License, Voters ID/ National ID).
- Form of Identification for the Child (Birth Certificate/ Passport/ NHIS/ Child Birth Record).
Its never too late to start saving for your Young Adult.
Click here to sign up for a Young Adult Account today.