The Financial Institution and Not-for-Profits Unit specializes in providing unique value propositions and services to organizations that are in the financial institution and not-for-profit sectors.
The Unit provides support to the various classes of non-bank financial institutions, insurance companies and asset management companies. It also works with various not-for-profit organizations including diplomatic services, donor organizations, religious organizations, educational services, non-governmental organizations, multilateral organizations and bilateral organizations.
The Financial Institutions and Not-for-Profits Unit’s product and service offering includes the following:
- Cheque clearing services
- Robust cash management/revenue collection
- Pension fund management
- Bespoke treasury services – call accounts, fixed deposits and treasury bills.
- Credit facilities – asset financing, working capital finance, term loans, invoice and cheque discounting.
- Trade finance – letters of credit, advance payments, collections, bill payments and open accounts.
- Reliable e-banking platforms – payroll management and pension contribution payments.
For more information on our Financial Institutions and Not-for-Profits Unit, please click here to contact a Relationship Manager.