The Fast Moving Consumer Goods and Commodities (FMCG) Unit of UMB’s Corporate Banking Department supports the operations of businesses involved in the sale of goods and commodities. This includes, but is not limited to the food, plastic, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and chemical, personal care and hygiene, frozen food, furniture, home appliance, import and export industries.
The FMCG Unit product and service offering includes the following:
- Competitive foreign exchange rates
- Asset finance
- Receivable finance
- Working capital finance
- Cash management
- Reliable internet banking platforms
- Robust collection and payment solutions
- Robust payment platform (staff salaries and SSNIT contributions)
- Credit facilities (overdrafts, term loans etc.)
- Trade finance (letter of credits, advanced payment guarantees and documentary collections)
For more information on our FMCG Unit, please click here to contact a Relationship Manager.