The Public Sector Unit specializes in the provision of superior financial services to organizations that are owned and operated by the Government. The Unit provides a series of products which are financially engineered to satiate the bespoke business needs of public sector stakeholders and in so doing creates value added propositions to enhance the operations of such organizations.
The Public Sector Unit offers the following products and services:
- Robust cash management/revenue collection with an added feature of onsite banking upon request.
- Bespoke Treasury Services – Call Accounts, Fixed Deposit and Treasury Bills.
- Credit Facilities – Asset Financing, Working Capital Finance, Term Loans, Invoice and Cheque Discounting.
- Trade Finance – Letters of Credit, Advance Payments, Collections Bill Payments and Open Accounts.
- Reliable E-banking Platforms– Payroll Management and Pension Contribution Payments.
These products and services are delivered by a solid team of highly skilled and well trained Relationship Managers who undoubtedly ensure that accuracy, alacrity and excellence are at the forefront of meeting customer needs.
For more information on our Public Sector Unit, please click here to contact a Relationship Manager.