Learning the fundamentals of sound financial management is as important to your children as learning their ABCs. The UMB ABC Account is a savings account with investment components opened by parents in trust for their children from new-born until they are 5 years old.
Top Features and Benefits
- Regular lodgment can be set up from parents’ account into ABC Account.
- Regular e-statements as well as 24/7 internet banking access and SMS alerts.
- Free standing order or bank drafts to pay school fees.
- Free 25 leaflet saving withdrawal book.
- Free E-Suite.
- Completion of ABC account opening form and KYC form.
- Completion of mandate card.
- Two passport size photographs of child and each parent/trustee.
- Proof of address.
- Form of identification for the parent/guardian/ trustee (valid national ID such as passport, driver’s license, voters ID or national ID).
- Form of identification for child (birth certificate, passport, NHIS or child birth record).
Start saving for your child’s future today!
Click here to contact us for more information about the UMB ABC Account.