An account opened by tertiary students aged 18 years and older who aspire to be financially independent and financially responsible. The UMB Aspire Account allows students to enjoy the full UMB banking experience and to gain greater knowledge of banking as their journey towards independence begins.
Top Features and Benefits
- Free ATM card on account opening.
- Free E-statement.
- 24/7 convenient access to funds through ATMs.
- Free standing order or bank drafts to pay school fees.
- Students can conveniently access their account information through:
- UMB E-Suite
- UMB branch network access
- Completion of Aspire Account opening form and KYC form.
- Completion of mandate card.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Copy of Student Admission letter or Student ID.
- Proof of ID (valid national ID such as passport, driver’s license, voters ID or national ID).
- Proof of Address: Letter from Hall of Residence (not mandatory).
Your future begins now with the Aspire Account!
Click here to contact us for more information about the UMB Aspire Account.