An account opened by parents in trust for children aged 6 to 12 years old, the UMB Piggy Bank Account allows them to enjoy the experience of long-term saving first-hand. In fact, as they learn the fundamentals of mathematics in school, the use of the UMB Piggy Bank Account will bring the value of these lessons to life through real-life application.
Top Features and Benefits
- Regular lodgment can be set up from parents’ account into Piggy Bank Account.
- Free 25 leaflet savings withdrawal booklet.
- Regular e-statements as well as 24/7 internet banking and SMS alerts.
- Free standing orders or bank drafts to pay school fees.
- Free E-Suite.
- Completion of Piggy Bank Account opening form and KYC form.
- Completion of mandate card.
- Two passport size photographs of child and each parent/trustee.
- Proof of address.
- Form of identification for parent/guardian/trustee (valid national ID such as passport, driver’s license, voters ID or national ID).
- Form of identification for child (birth certificate, passport, NHIS or child birth record).
Start saving for your child’s future today!
Click here to contact us for more information about the UMB Piggy Bank Account.