An account opened by parents in trust for children aged 13 to 16 years old, the UMB Smart Teen Account allows parents to financially prepare for the payment of the fast approaching university fees. Knowing that they are financially covered for major expenditures like university fees, smart teens will be able to focus on what matters, academics and enjoying life as a teenager.
Top Features and Benefits
- Regular lodgement can be set up from parents’ account into Smart Teen Account.
- Free 25 leaflet savings withdrawal book.
- Free E-suite (regular e-statements as well as 24/7 internet banking and SMS alerts).
- Free standing orders or bank drafts to pay school fees.
- Completion of Smart Teen Account opening form and KYC form.
- Completion of mandate card.
- Two passport size photographs of child and each parent/trustee.
- Proof of address.
- Form of identification for parent/guardian/trustee (valid national ID such as passport, driver’s license, voters ID or national ID). Form of identification for child (birth certificate, passport, NHIS or child birth record).
Start saving for your child’s future today!
Click here to contact us for more information about the UMB Smart Teen Account.