A current account designed to assist you with receipt of off-shore generated funds.
Top Features and Benefits
- Fed with funds from capital transfers and Foreign Exchange earned from sources other than the following:
- Export of goods and services originating from Ghana
- Agency Commission
- Discount on imports into Ghana
- Funds can be converted to local currency.
- Account not subject to transfer documentation with respect to cross border outward transfers.
- Facilitates foreign exchange business transactions and travel
- Can be used as collateral for loans.
- Completion of account opening form.
- Completion of mandate card.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Proof of Address.
- Proof of ID for each signatory (valid national ID such as passport, driver’s license, voters ID or national ID).
Let UMB assist you with your foreign currency needs and sign up for a UMB Foreign Currency Account today.
Click here to contact a Relationship Manager.