A current account designed to assist you with your local foreign exchange needs.
Top Features and Benefits
- Fed with funds transferred from local sources including swift, POS, drafts, cash and cheque deposits.
- Funds can be converted to local currency.
- Subject to BOG Exchange control restrictions.
- Facilitates foreign exchange business transactions and travel needs.
- Allows business people who receive foreign exchange to hedge against currency fluctuations.
- Can be used as collateral for loans.
- Completion of account opening form.
- Completion of mandate card.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Proof of Address (Utility bill / direction to prospects home / call report).
- Proof of ID (Valid national ID such as Passport/ Drivers License, Voters ID/ National ID).
Let UMB assist you with your foreign exchange needs and sign up for a UMB Foreign Exchange Account today. Click here to contact a Relationship Manager.