As children transition into adulthood, UMB is there to provide both parents and children with the necessary products and services to ensure a successful transition. An account opened by parents in trust for children aged 17 to 19 years old, the UMB Young Adult Account allows parents to financially prepare themselves and their wards for the next chapter in their child’s life.
Top Features and Benefits
- Regular lodgement can be set up from parent’s account into Young Adult Account.
- Free 25 leaflet Savings withdrawal book.
- Regular e-statements as well as 24/7 internet banking access and SMS alerts.
- Free standing orders or bank drafts to pay school fees.
- Free E-Suite.
- Completion of Young Adult Account opening form and KYC form.
- Completion of mandate card.
- Two passport size photographs of child and each parent/trustee.
- Proof of address.
- Form of identification for parent/guardian/trustee (valid national ID such as passport, driver’s license, voters ID or national ID).
- Form of identification for child (birth certificate, passport, NHIS or child birth record).
Its never too late to start saving for your Young Adult!
Click here to contact us for more information about the UMB Young Adult Account.