At UMB, we understand the diverse banking needs of the faith institutions in Ghana. A 3-in-1 account, the UMB Zion Account is designed to address your varied needs in managing dues and offertories. The first account is the main or principal account and opened for normal day-to-day operations. The second account is the general operational account and the third account is specifically for special projects and faith institution activities.
Top Features and Benefits
- Free E-statement.
- Non-interest bearing account.
- Easy payment for goods and services.
- Access to SMS alerts, internet banking and telephone banking.
- Access to bank loans and other facilities.
- Weekly and daily cash collection facilitated upon request subject to collection agreement.
- Free investment advice.
- Completion of account opening form and KYC.
- Completion of mandate card.
- Two passport size photographs of each signatory.
- Registration documents from Registrar Generals Department.
- Constitution of organization.
- Proof of ID for each signatory (valid national ID such as passport, driver’s license, voters ID or national ID).
- Proof of address for faith institution.
Click here to contact a Relationship Manager and find out more information about the UMB Zion Account.